Thursday, June 14, 2012

Do you know it is Thursday? me neither.

For some reason I keep thinking it is Friday and I feel like I am forgetting something.
I have checked and rechecked my schedule for the day and I know what is going on, but I still don't feel at ease.

Maybe I am just uneasy because my mind has been on other things than just living in the moment and taking each day for what it is worth. I highly disregard doing this, but I can't help it. Don't worry all you curious people out there- "other things' will be revealed in a few posts to come so stay tuned.


Maybe I feel uneasy because I am not living the fast-paced college lifestyle that I was used to, so the idea of having free time throws me into a panic.

Or maybe I just feel uneasy because I am forgetting that today is Thursday. . . yep, that is probably it. At least I hope that is it.

PS. It is kind of funny to watch myself blow dry my hair. I need to think of another name for blow drying, because 80 percent of the time I am using the little handheld device to warm my body.

No comments: