Monday, May 16, 2011

Location: D4 Kitchen
Date: Sometime during finals week
Occupation Title: Professional Self-entertainers

I have been home for a little over a week.  My summer thus far has been busy, fun and full of catching up with the times.  It is weird being home, sometimes the moments are just like they were before I moved away, and then others I feel completely out of place and uncertain as to what my place is here.
I don't miss school, or the cool Logan climate what I miss the most are all the friends I had made over those eight months of living on my own.

I have a feeling there maybe a few more Logan trips than I had planned on over the summer months-  I should be used to that trip by now.


BIG NEWS:  Miss LuLu turned eight (8) today!  She is going to be baptized on Saturday!  I am so proud of her and I can't believe that she is that old already!!!  I am going with her and her mom to get her ears pierced this afternoon- she is so brave and so big!  Goodness gracious where has the time gone!  

When Halee was born I was eleven years old- yet I still remember it like it wasn't that long ago.  I remember everything about the day-  What I was wearing, how slow Grandma drove Shay and I to the hospital, waiting in the hall until Jon said we could come in.  I remember holding her for the first time, and having an instant love for her.  I was in fifth grade when she was born, and my mama let me print off a picture to show everyone at school.  It seems so long ago when I think of all that has happened since then, but on that same note I still don't believe she is so old.

No comments: