Monday, May 16, 2011

Mail Came!


My book came in the mail!  
I ordered it on Amazon before I moved home and it is finally here!
I was hoping that it would come before I went to Powell- 
BUT it didn't, and that is okay, because I wouldn't have had time to read it anyway!
. . . . . . . . . .
I am hoping to read a bunch of books this summer
and to kick-off the "bunch"
I am going to start with this book.

I am building on my list so if you have any suggestions please share!


 I also watched this movie tonight with the family-
(well we started it as a family, but I am the only one who made it through)
I hadn't seen it yet, everyone else had, and well I loved it!
. . . . . . . . . . . 
My family started watching church movies every Sunday while I was at school.
And since I have been home they have continued the tradition.
It is kind of fun to get together on Sundays and watch 
the cheesy church videos!

No comments: