I wish today was Friday, and tomorrow and so on and so forth. . .
I only have one class on Fridays and then I go to Religion and Life which makes my day even that much betters.
Fridays are the beginning of the weekend.
It is the first of a multi day adventure.
Fridays mean no school the next day.
Fridays = Happiness.
No offense to today (Sunday) I love you too- I mean I always gain a lot from my sabath.
For instance today I:
- 90% of LDS boys know how and enjoy cooking (I like this statistic)
- I need to prepare to ask THE HARD QUESTIONS.
- Jordan makes a mean Manicotti.
- Dressy candle light dinners are always fun with friends.
- There is a certain "look" that girls give guys when they want to be kissed. . . I did not know this.
I am now going to start making banana bread, even if it is almost ten.
Better late than never!