Thursday, January 27, 2011

empowered.

Empowered.
I have a test today- AND I studied prior too!  (last semester I struggled when it came to studying.)
I hate using public restrooms. . . I only have one more hour and then I can go home and release my fluids!  (I know it isn't the healthiest thing, but I just don't like public restrooms!)
Two days ago I went and learned about a job that I didn't want- the reason I did it was because I wanted to be interviewed. . . Crazy? perhaps, but I like being interviewed.  After my interview they wanted me to come back for yet another interview. . . that is when I broke the new that I didn't want the job.  If any of you are curious I did really well in my interview!
For lunch today I had a FUZE.  You could call it an afternoon snack -  I didn't pack a lunch this morning  and I wasn't hungry enough to go buy HUB food, so instead I purchased myself a marvelous drink that filled my body [and soul] with Polyphenols, Chromium, Vitamin C, L-Carnitine and Super Citrimax. . . because no one really understands what those words mean it has to be healthy right?  Well, anyway, it tasted good, and today that is all that matters..
Cheers to empowerment!

No comments: