Monday, May 7, 2012

Once upon a time I was a farm girl. . .

But now I have moved on. 
I have packed up my things, spread my wings,
and said goodbye to the lovely humble abode of Logan's Old Farm.
It was a melencholy moment. . . luckily it was just a moment.
I must say though, that I am a very professional packer. 
Very organized and I know right where everything is.
I guess if journalism doesn't work out,
or the dream of becoming a yoga instructor,
or my bubbling passion to become a tree-hugging granola
I could always be a mover. . . 
(I am kidding)
I loved this little home away from home.

. . . . . . . . . . .

Kellie, Jordan, Ashly and I are a marathon moving team.
At nine o'clock Saturday morning our house was still a mess and boxes still lined the walls.
A little under four hours later we were celebrating the move by eating lunch at Kneaders.
Kneaders: soup, sandwich, salad place- definitely recommend. 
After a long day of moving we look pretty good I must say.
Let the summa begin!

No comments: