Monday, November 22, 2010

my eyes feel green. (not the jealous green. the color green.)

I don't know what my eye color is.
Growing up I always thought I had brown eyes.
My drivers license says that my eyes are brown, but lately they have looked green.
When I ask people what my eye color is half say brown and the other fifty percent say green . . . what does that mean?  Do I have hazel eyes?  Is it possible for eye color to change as one ages?
I could probably find answers to these questions, but then again- I don't really feel like it right now.

I procrastinated to the final minute today.  I don't think I have ever done that.  Shoot college life is getting the better of me.  I had to type a research paper- I do enjoy typing research papers I think for the most part they are quite easy, but I just didn't get around to it until I absolutely had to.  AND THEN because I procrastinated I was having trouble submitting my paper through Blackboard (Blackboard is where you can check grades, submit papers and do other school work on the computer).  Error kept coming up on the screen and I was having a slight panic attack.  Luckily as 11:30 A.M. struck the error went away and I was able to submit my paper right on time!  Hallelujah!

I am driving home today- it is snowing.  I am nervous.  I have a bunch a people riding with me though and that makes me a little bit less nervous.  I am excited to get on the road, so excited that I am sluffing my swim class so that I can pack and clean before I need to head out.  (My friends from Oregon call sluffing skipping- I think that is so funny and it sounds so much more innocent than sluffing does.)

I think I may be turning into a blogaholic- I may need to attend blogger anonymous for counseling sessions. . . now to get back to packing-

Note to self: get mistletoe for my apartment!

No comments: