Sunday, November 8, 2009

Tournaments and Senior Night.

The SVC tournament didn't go exactly how we would have liked it to, but ya know what I think it made a lot of things happen that needed to happen to help us get to where we needed to be, to respect, and trust in each other as a team.
This is me beating up on Syder. Being the smallest senior I had to stand my ground and Syd and I always just beat up on each other. That is just the way it is, don't ask.
Kinzie and I while waiting for the JV to warm up. We were the "ball girls" during this game- and I guess we weren't that good because we weren't asked to do it again. (:
Senior night. This is us four seniors. We stuck it out all four years... and honestly I can't believe it is over. My parents and I. Each of the Senior moms made their daughters a beautiful blanket.
I told you they were cute huh!? (: and each one is unique and has it's own personality.
I wasn't going to cry- I hate crying especially in front of people. And I didn't cry until my sister came up to me and started to cry. Once she got me going I couldn't stop. We cried for a good three minutes just to each other. Like this.
Seniors with the Coaches
The "3 Amigos"
Senior night was good, well besides the fact that we lost. However we played really good against San Juan. I cried a lot and I had a good heart-to-heart with my coach. Man I'm going to miss it. I think I will even miss practicing, in a couple of years. (:

No comments: