Monday, June 29, 2009

Glasses? what?

I know this is a random post but most people don't know that I wear contacts let alone glasses. I don't wear them very often because they just bug me.. not very comfortable, annoying, on my face. But when I do wear my glasses I always have people ask me if they are pretend, or if they are new.. and some people don't believe me when I tell them that I have had them since sixth grade. Look I even have proof. Now I know everyone is going to laugh when they see this picture.. I wasn't a very cute child. Looking back though I now know why everyone one told me I look so pretty after I came over my awkward stage. It was because I looked so bad before! (: No but see I did have glasses for all those people who don't believe me.Shay was a cute little kid.. why could I be cute too?

No comments: