Sunday, March 22, 2009

Prom Week

Because it was Monday night we were kicked out early.. so a bunch of us went to my house to finish cutting out a tree branch and to help with the dance.
cutting out the branch for the tree arch and helping girls with the dance

okay- so this week was the big "Prom Week" and being in the Class Office I was up until at least ten thirty working on the decorations and details to make prom just wonderful! I must admit I was beat.. These are a few of the pictures that were taken.. Along with decorating our class had to learn a dance. Now for those who don't know at our school and well all the schools around us the entire community comes to the school to watch prom. We are presented and then we do a choreographed dance for everyone! Our dance was good, I'll have to post a video of it!

No comments: