Thursday, February 5, 2009

Can You Take It?

Okay- on Monday during seminary we were challenged to read atleast 15 minutes a night for two weeks. Our school along with the surround schools in our district are doing this. We are going to total up all the minutes and see if we can read 1 MILLION minutes.. Cool huh!? Along with reading 15 minutes we have to write down what we have learned and then share it with our partner in class the next day. Now I absolutely love studying my scriptures, I don't know, it just intreges me, so I have decided to challenge myself a little bit more. By relating what I have read into my daily life and then think of ways I could teach it to others. Now I really don't know if I'm going to teach it to anyone, but then again if I am faced with a situation like that. I also feel that by doing this I will be preparing my testimony, to share, to teach, and to enter into the highest degree of Glory! I challenge you to try this, I mean what is there to loose? :)... O! sorry I kinda got off topic. If we do achieve our goal of 1 million minutes then "they" (whoever "they" are) are going to try to get a article typed up in the New Era! I am really excited about this- please join us!

No comments: