Saturday, September 20, 2008

Football Game

Guess What! I actually got to watch a football game! This sounds funny I know! But since I have been in High School I haven't been able to just watch a game! I love watching football and I cheer at football games almost every weekend, but two weeks ago I got to watch a football game from the stands! I wasn't assigned to cheer at the "away game" and it was in driving distance so my friends and I went to watch! We lost but it was so fun! I got to see the plays and everything! Usually when I am cheering the only thing I can see is the back of the football players who are standing on the side lines! I missed cheering but I loved my chance just to watch! After the game we went to Wendy's, it was tasty! O and P.S. the Sunset was AMAZING!

No comments: