Tuesday, May 8, 2012

words from a wild-one.


I have had lots of visitors while I have been unpacking my room.
All the welcome home parties makes me feel like I am so sort of celebrity.
And I must say I kind of like it.

Halee came over for a quick visit after softball practice
and because I wasn't being super entertaining she started playing on my computer.
So I asked her if she would like to write on my blog
(she is a frequent visitor and fan of the blog).

So, without further adieu:
my Luella

My name is Halee Mason.
I am Kelsie's niece.
Have you thrown a pot fly and it hit yourself in the eye?
 Today I did and it gave me a black eye.
I was at softball practice when it happen.
Oh almost forgot my crush is Isaac
Am I back in time or not
fun little girl 
DANCE  ROCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I love her.
Please enjoy and have a lovely evening.

No comments: