Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Put it on the list.

I have a bucket-list.
And every now-and-again I added new things to it. . .

#13 
Climb a cliff side in the early morning
and then do YOGA as the Sunrises!

My bucket list is always in the works.


Sometimes I forget that I am young, and then I look at my feet and notice that I have holes in my socks. I don't know what it is, but seeing my toes poke out of my socks makes me feel like a kid again. And oddly enough, instead of throwing these holy socks away I put them in the wash just so I can wear them again. And I will be reminded that life is simple.

It is Wednesday, and usually Wednesdays are my favorite days, but today all I wanted to do after school was listen to music that I was obsessed with in high school and draw pictures of people. And so that is exactly what I did. I am not one to close myself off from civilization and hide in my room, but today I just wanted to get away and be by myself.



And now I am just thinking. . .
I like thinking. . .
It helps me organize and focus my ideas.
To be honest I could spend hours on end pondering- and after feeling quite accomplished.

I found this beauty of a song that I thoroughly enjoy. Please listen and love it like I do!

No comments: