Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Simply Marvelous Life. Kinzie

A fellow Amigo.
This gal and I grew up together.
We have been through it all, from kissing boys on the playground in the tires to working together at the beloved pool. 
Looking at us you would have never thought we were so close. . . 
She was the basketball jock and a cowgirl- 
two things that I could never be. 
But for us it worked, we balanced one another out.

Kinz Rob-Robins (her middle name is not Rob, I just call her that)
You have a SIMPLY MARVELOUS LIFE!
Name: 
McKinzie Robins

Childhood Ambitions: 
To be a veterinarian, and fix all the sick little animals.

Wildest Dream: 
To become a tiger trainer. (or some sort of exotic animal)

Current Reading: 
The Book of Mormon. (I don’t really read anything else)

Soundtrack:
I listen to all kinds of music. I don’t just have a specific soundtrack

Retreat:
Anywhere with my horses. Not really anything too fancy.

First Job: 
Technically at the auction with my dad. But first paying job, the pool.

Last Purchase: 
Horse leg wraps and bell boots.

Inspiration: 
My family inspires me to do most of the things I love to do.

Proudest Moment: 
I have a few, but one was when my college rodeo coach called me in to tell me that I was going to be scholarshipped, and that I was one of the hardest workers he had come across.

Biggest Challenge: 
My biggest challenge would be doing things for me instead of others. I’m a bit of a people pleaser, and it gets me in trouble with my own life sometimes because I’m more focused on others than myself.

Hidden Talent: 
I can flip my eyelids inside out. (sorry kels, I think you knew that, but I couldn’t think of anything else)

One thing on the Bucketlist:
SKY DIVING. I will do it one day. Oh, and I haven’t been married in the temple yet.



Kinzie doesn't have a blog, but her FB posts are always hilarious!!

No comments: