Monday, May 2, 2011

Dedicated to Tamantha.

It is FINALS WEEK!
Tami and I have been studying all day long
. . . minus lunch, pre-dinner and dinner break.
. . . and now of course, for my Blogbreak!

We got to reminiscing on the fact that our first year of college is over.
Tami is getting married, and these last four days are going to be my last with her as her roommate
I may just cry- seriously though.
. . . . .
Not to get mushy-gushy or anything,
BUT 
Tami has become one of my bestEST friends-
And it blows my mind that before August I didn't even know she existed.
Thanks for: cuddling with me, talking about boys, staying up late, screaming like a mad women with me, dancing like a crazy person, laughing at me, laughing with me, pulling pranks, listening to my "problems", telling me yours, being my roommate, being my friend, cooking me food, eating my leftovers, letting me do your hair, putting up with my me, and all the other things that we have gone through together this year!
I love you Tamantha!

Welp- (like well with a hick accent)
I best get back to studyin' my little head off.

I have two finals tomorrow back-to-back in the same room.
I start at 7:30 AM then hopefully I will be finished before eleven.

No comments: