Saturday, April 16, 2011

tired much?

It is late- or early. . . like five o'clock in the morning early.
I am too tired for my own good and the good of those around me, but hey it is all for a good cause right? Tonight Tyson, Jordan and I are "Walkin' it Out" at the Relay for Life that was put on by the school.  We joined a team, got awesome shirts, walked a few miles, and slept only a few hours- if that.  In short tonight was fun.  I am tired (I know I have said that already, but that is all I really am).  Tomorrow is going to be a long day.

Here are the two bits from my two conpadres:

Tyson: Did you mean today is going to be a long day Kelsie? Because it's going to be and I think Sunday will be a little long as well. So yeah like my dear friend said, we joined a sweet team for Relay for Life. My cousin put it together. At the time I didn't even know what Relay for Life was but Kelsie and Jordan were quick to explain things to me. A month has gone by and here we are sitting on the floor in the Field House with all kinds of people. It's is early, we are tired (did we already mentions that?), I have eaten lots of food and spent a lot of time on my feet the past 24 hours. I'm chilling with some pretty gorgeous ladies that have some awesome sleep/insomnia hair. Life is pretty great.

Jordan: Oh the conversations you have at 5 o'clock in the morning. Pretty much today has been an interestingly wonderful day…its seems like it has been several though. Relay for Life is definitely a fun experience though, staying up late into the evening with complete strangers fighting cancer. Does it get better than this? I think not; and if it does not by much! I have several blisters on my feet, really tired (did we already mention that?), but happy and ready for more!

No comments: