People keep asking me if I have done anything fun for Spring Break. . .
AND I tell them
"I am doing exactly what I wanted to be doing."
I came home for Spring Break.
All I wanted to do was to spend time with my family.
I knew that home would be hectic and that everyone's lives would still be going 100 mph, but that is home to me and I love it.
I have had quite the time thus far during my break to celebrate Spring.
- The weather is amazing! (I went running in shorts and a t-shirt today, not to mention I sweated)
- Lunch with two of my favorite people, Mama and Grandma (picture above)
- Watched my nieces dance
- Took pictures
- Ran everyday thus far
- Went on a date with Hossy (last one before his mission!)
- Started reading Hunger Games
- Got my hair done
- Watched Shay play softball
- Ate delicious food
- Met up with old friends
- Got a canker from eating Cadberry Eggs (so worth it!)
- Slept in my AMAZING bed
- Got paid
- Pondered by a fire
- Slept in (sorta)
- Blogged multiple times
- Finished some overdue homework
- Had a splendid time as of Thursday night!
What else could there be to come?