Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Yesterday I walked home barefoot in the rain.  It was beautiful!  I love the rain, it reminds me of all the good things on this earth-
Conference weekend was marvelous.
I could go into detail about how my eyes have been opened, about the spiritual experiences I had, all that I discovered about myself but I won't.  I can't.  Not here anyway-

Conference was amazing.  I don't think I could say it enough.
I went to the conference center on Saturday and was able to go to both sessions.  I now want to go every conference, at least one session.  I love it.
After conference I went home!  My home home, where my family is!  I didn't realized how much I missed them until I went home!  Sunday we celebrated my birthday-  I have so much love in my life.  I am so blessed.

I feel gratitude and love.
I feel motivated to improve my life and to follow everything the Lord said to us through the voices of his servants.  I feel empowered.  I feel invigorated.  I feel humble.  I feel hope because there is a future to hope for.  Life is good.  Life is beautiful.  Celebrate it.

I have made goals to improve my life since conference.
  1. exercise every morning I have school-
  2. study my scriptures daily
  3. write in my journal daily
  4. follow the Prophet in all things
  5. Pray morning, evening, every meal, and when ever else I feel the need
  6. give love
  7. have patience
  8. go to the temple- I live too close to pass up the opportunity
  9. go to bed early
  10. get on top of my studies
P.S. purple frozen grapes are simply the best ever!

1 comment:

Ty and Brandie said...

Hope you had a fun birthday Kelsie! I bet it was so nice being Home again. I love your goals. I love how Conference always inspires us to be better. Thanks for sharing.