Thursday, August 19, 2010







































In my sociology class last year the professor said, "We are who we think other people think we are."
That can be confusing I know, but think about it. . .
We will act the way we think people think we act. 
hm. . . 
Today is well today and there will not be another day like this day-
I think I'm okay with that. . . 
I have had days of extremes lately and I have had enough! 

A few months back I decided to go to Utah State.
At the time I didn't know why, but it felt right!
I have only been there two times since and well I love it and every time I go I'm reassure that I am suppose to be there.
Well . . . I think I know why now-
It is a long complicated story-
For short let's just say I need to escape pressure,
so so much pressure.
My mood has been like the weather today, a bit gloomy.
I have tried to be happy, I believe that we are in control of our emotions, but my mind won't release my heart.
There are days where I am dying for people around me to ask me how I'm doing, to find out all my life stories and to just talk away.  
There are days when all I want to do is listen to advice, take in everything others have to offer and apply it to myself.
And then there are days like today when there is nothing to be said, when there can be no advice given and nothing but time and patience can help what I'm feeling.

No comments: