Monday, May 24, 2010

Four Years Academic Letter

Taylor, Syder, Eric, and I are the only seniors to receive Academic Letter for all four years.
(see you can barely see my head!)

I have received my Academic Letter for four years. That means I have had good grades, hard curriculum, and good citizenship marks. Woohoo! I've wanted to get the four year academic letter because most of my brothers got it, and I work hard so why not get it right?
Anyhow my thoughts kind of changed when Mrs. Porter asked me to give a speech that night at the Academic Awards. I kind of put it off and wrote it on the way home from the Lagoon Senior Trip. You know though it went pretty well, and because the podium is so high and there wasn't anything to stand on you could hardly see me (: so things worked out great!

No comments: