Sunday, April 4, 2010

Last night I went to Clash of the Titans with my dear friend Kaden- it was a pretty good movie!
On our way home Kaden and I stopped by the temple to take a looks see- it was beautiful! "I love to see the temple, I'm going there some day!" I really am- and I'm so excited!
Today conference was amazing! I love conference and I can't believe the next conference weekend I will be nineteen- just thinking about that!
Last night Kaden and I were having this "getting old" conversations and it reminded me of the newer Freaky Friday movie, after the mother and daughter trade bodies
Anna (in Tess's body): I'm old!
Tess (in Anna's body): I beg your pardon!
Anna (in Tess's body): Oh, I'm like the Cryptkeeper!
NOW now now don't think I'm not excited to grow older, because in all actuality I am young and I have a huge life that is I have to live and I am oh so excited! I don't feel old- but I just remember when my older siblings would go off to college or get married and how old I thought they were. . . Now as I'm coming to that age I feel weird about it! Ahh! I don't know if I'm ready to be "old-ER"

1 comment:

Kaden Krause said...

It was a fun night. =)