Monday, March 1, 2010

Sterling Scholar (sneak peak)



Here is my cover page, one of my dividers and a double page spread in my sterling scholar portfolio! I have worked so hard on it often staying late at school (I stayed until midnight one night- spooky). I'm so thankful that I have put the time into making such a record.
The first rough-draft deadline was February 22, I was the only one even close to being finished. The second rough-draft deadline was today, the teachers are looking over them and going to give them back for final edits. We are also having mock interviews tomorrow to help us get ready for our real interviews which will be the ninth of March. The awards ceremony will be held on the sixteenth! I'm anxiously waiting to see how I do, but even if I don't win I am still thankful that I made this portfolio.

No comments: