Friday, February 5, 2010

Sterling Scholar

Here is a preview of one of my Sterling Scholar pages. For all those who don't know Sterling Scholar is a chance for high school seniors to put together and show off a portfolio on everything they have done and been involved in through out high school. The portfolio along with and interview are used to determine who earns large scholarships from schools throughout the state. My portfolio will be thirty six pages long. . . and here are two of them.
It is a lot of time consuming hard work, but I have enjoyed myself. My goal is to have my book finished by the end of next week. I have a lot more work ahead of me. But tell me what you think about this two-page spread. And if you have any advice on sterling scholar I would LOVE to have some. . . I feel like I'm kinda just wingin' this thing.

No comments: