Monday, April 20, 2009

the "BIG WEEK"

This is the "BIG WEEK"! I have anticipated this week for almost three months now and I can't believe it is finally here.. (even though I'm stressed with it being here already). Tomorrow I leave for band tour- yes band tour is here and I'm so excited. We are leaving at seven thirty in the morning and should be back Wednesday in time for our softball game against the RAMS... this will be my last softball game for this season..): bummer it has gone by way too fast.
That night I am going up North because I fly out early on Thursday for my Valley Forge trip.. ya I didn't think I was nervous, but I'll admit it- I'm kinda really quite nervous.. BUT at the same time I am way anxious! I'll be able to meet new people, experience history and travel somewhere I've never been before. Yes I think I'm ready. I will fly in Sunday night around 8.

O! cheer try-outs start the day after I get home.. man I'm really excited, but I have so much going on right now!

READY OR NOT.... RIGHT

No comments: