Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Tag

(This is the first tag that I have ever done..ever!)

Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Change all the answers so that they apply to you. And tag a few friends to spread the Christmas joy!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper of course! We wrap presents together, well me my mom and Shay, I enjoy this quality time! And wrapping paper also makes it harder for people to snoop!
2. Real tree or Artificial? When all my brothers were home we would go up on the mountain to find a tree.. well actually my mom and dad would find the tree while everyone else went sledding. We would also have hot chocolate and admire the fire afterward! Now though we just put an artifical one because I guess it is too hard and not worth the trip if we all can't go together.. I miss it though.
3. When do you put up the tree? When ever we all have time to put it up.. some years it has been close to Thanksgiving, other years it has been as close as up to a week before Christmas. It just depends I guess.
4. When do you take the tree down? That depends too. When we had a real tree the needles would dry up fast and start to fall all over so we had to take it out before everything fell off.. Now though that we have an artifical tree it stays up a little longer.
5. Do you like eggnog? No! some people say that it tastes better when mixed with Sprite, but we'll just have to see about that.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? As a child my favorite gift would be...I have no clue I have so many. Doll Houses, Sewing Machine, Bikes, Cell Phone.. O ya I think that one wins! I was so excited when I got it that I started calling all my friends (it was like 6:30 in the morning).
7. Hardest person to buy for? My Parents and for guy friends. I have no clue what guys like.
8. Easiest person to buy for? That's hard too.. umm probably my sister.. or my nieces! ya my nieces they like anything that you get them.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, I actually have my very own! I got it for Christmas last year, and though I probably won't get it out until I have my own home I still have one and it is so beautiful! It is the "Willow Doll" kind, I absolutely love it!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail! Especially on FRIDAYs! and Phone Calls, that's not one of the options, but I can't wait till we can talk to Denton, I mean Elder Mason, on the phone Christmas Day!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? There are no "Wrost Christmas Gifts" that is not even possible! Sorry.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I love "Miracle on 34th Street" (the newer one), "Elf", "Borrowed Hearts", and "The Grinch".
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? December!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don't think so.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Everything!! I love love love Hot Chocolate, anything that is Baked and Warm, Chocolate, and Evelscivers.. (that is not how it is spelled, but try sounding it out!)
16. Lights on the tree? Of course!! I love the Lights at Christmas
17. Favorite Christmas song? I love anything by Mannhiem Steamroller and I like a Song by Rockeappella called "Tracting in a Winter Wonderland".. Very funny!
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay Home with the Family!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes, but I have to sing "Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer" in order to do it.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? We don't have either.. Ornaments go all the way to the top, unless you count our fancy tree then it is a big bow.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? We open pajamas on Christmas Eve, but everything else on Christmas Morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? I have to agree with Nat with not having enough money to buy people really cool gifts. And the roads! I have a bad history with snowy roads, that's another story! :)
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I love warm looking trees with personal ornaments! But I like planned trees too! I just love trees!
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Whatever my mom cooks for Christmas Dinner is amazing, she is a great cook!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Well my mom wants to know that too, but I really have no clue what I want.. I am pretty sufficant with everything I have right now, I will just accept surprises!

I want to tag Taylor, Shaylie, Devri, Hillary, Stacy, and Brandie.. and well whoever wants to!
Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Nat said...

I'm glad you did the tag. It was a fun one. We can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. Oh and thanks for posting pictures of Addisn, we hadn't seen any pictures yet. She's so cute.