Thursday, December 18, 2008

BEWARE!

Well everyone.. I caught it, I caught the awful 24 hour flu that has hit most everyone around here. It hits fast and hard! I had it yesterday, I haven't been so sick in a long long time. I also had to cheer last night while I was sick.. I wouldn't have gone but if I didn't go then we couldn't have preformed first, half, and third quarter breaks. As soon as we finished preforming third quarter I got out of there as fast as I could. I started feeling better around 2 AM. I tried going to school this morning, but I was so weak. I ended up going around fourth hour. I feel like an entirely new person tonight! My niece Halee had it last week, my dad, my brother Weston, and I had it yesterday, and today Sandi and Rilee had it. Take precautions everyone!

No comments: