Sunday, November 9, 2008

We Are On Our Way!

special thanks to the Deseret News for the pictures!




CONGRATS! I'm so proud of our football team this year! Can you believe it we are playing in the championship game SATURDAY! that will mean the very first time that NS has ever played in the championship football game in all of the schools history! (our school will be turning 100 years old in 2009). I really hope we can pull it off. We are playing the Kanab Cowboys, the last time we played them they beat us. I am nervous for our guys, but I know they are going to bring it hard! Good Luck WOLVES! we can do it!

3 comments:

Shelly Marie said...

that is so awesome!
Congrats!
and whoever took those photos is a amazing!!

Taylor said...

I am excited we are going all they way! I was thinking last night as I lay in bed after Polar Express...and I am sorry I left the team this year because this may be the only chance we will go this far. But next year we will surely try twice as hard! Nice post by the way.

Halie and Michael said...

I do have to day that is a huge accomplishment for North Sevier, they have always struggled in football, I wish I would have been there.