Friday, August 15, 2008

I just got home from a week long VOLLEYBALL camp! It was fun.. we did alright.. But we have a lot of work to do. Ya see, last year we had 9 seniors on the volleyball team that all played varsity, only two girls are returning that played regularly. So we are a really young team. The other schools in our division like RHS and SSHS think that they are going to walk right over us because last year each team only lost one or two seniors... O gosh I'M NERVOUS! I think we have potential, but it is going to take a TON of hard work, o we even have a new coach! I want to be the team that everyone looks over, but when we play them we slaughter them! The CINDERELLA TEAM! We have to not only develope our skills but become mentally tough. The UVU camp gave us the experience of playing as a team, but as a team we have everything cut out for us! I have cold chills thinking about it now.. O how I want to hold up to the reputation that was made for us in the previous years! I'm ready to give it all or nothing! I'm praying for the stregth and endurance for this up coming season! I'll post pictures and keep everyone updated on how it goes!!! O Heavens!

No comments: