Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Let the games begin. . .

ATTENTION: 
I am now employed for the Statesman, 
Utah State University's school paper, as a photographer. 
(I am kind of really excited!) 


For the record. . . I suck at doing "tags". There are so many games that have circulated like this one through the cyber world that I have met to get to, but still haven't. A lot of the time I will justify posting because I have other things I need to write before I loose my inspiration . . . Lame excuse, but that is all I have really.

I am however currently completing this lovely tag for two reasons. Jordan and Kellie.

That being said:

THE RULES
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a picture and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post(s).
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people in them. feel free to play if you would like, but I am not going to tag anyone.

photo by Mike Johnson from ENDLESSphotography
I crave the smell of chlorine and sleeping on sun-warmed cement.

I love dancing- especially in the kitchen. 

My thought processes makes sense to me, but to others it seems sporadic.

I remember people, which comes off creepy to some.

Sometimes I feel too observant for my own good.

I never get tickets, ask anyone.

Not having "a plan" gives me anxiety.

In my mind I invent stories about real people that I have never met.

Grandma RueLeen and I are so much a like and I love it.

I am scared of not being able to have children (kind of a weird fear for someone who isn't even married).

Television is not important to me.


Questions from Kellie:

Favorite song:
Today this is my favorite. It is a happy song.

Favorite holiday:
  Christmas because it is magical and full of family. However the 4th of July comes in a close second.

Bungee Jumping or Sky Diving:
  Funny you asked, sky diving has actually been on my mind as of late.

Favorite Feature:
  Physical: My nose, because it is just like Grandma RueLeen's.

Dream Vacation:
  I like vacations of relaxation and family, it doesn't matter the location as long as I have those things-
  BUT if I could travel anywhere I would got to Europe/Rome and tour the country side.

One Bucket list item:
  Run a marathon

Ideal Super Power:
  Cloningme (Being able to clone myself:
  I would be able to get so much more accomplished if there were more of me.

Back in time:
  1930's. People worked hard and according to Grandma's stories life was full of simple joys.

Hogwarts, Narnia, The Shire or a Galaxy far, far away:
  Hogwarts - Harry Potter. 'nuff said.

Pirate or Ninja:
  Ninrate: Ninjas who rule the sea.

Definition of Happiness:
  Sunshine and laughing.
  Watching people eat freshly baked cookies.
  Sincere "I love yous"

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Questions from Jordan:

Strangest Talent:
  Remembering most-everyone I meet.

Meet any Person:
  President Monson. I might have a slight old-man crush on this fellow.

Ideal Saturday:
  Wake up early, but still feel well rested.
  Go on a run.
  Eat a marvelous breakfast.
  Spend the rest of the day with people I love and doing things I love. . .
  . . . like Lava Hot Spring ADVENTURES!

Favorite Quote:
"Everything you are learning is preparing 
you for something else."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Bored Activity:
  I don't get bored very often. I almost always have something scheduled.
  BUT during my free-time I love to write, most of the time I will lose myself to the blank
  pages of my journal.

When I grow up:
  I want to be a stay-at-home mommy
 As far as a career though I would love to write for the Deseret News.
  I want to also keep photography as a major thing in my life.

Best Childhood Memory:
  Shaylie and I spending time at Grandma's house.

Inspiration(s):
  Potential of success.
  Family
  Perfectionistic characteristic
  The hard working beautiful people everywhere

Pet Peeve:
  Unnecessary Drama.
  I was raised with four older brothers, stupid drama was not tolerated in my house.

Top or Bottom Lip:
  Bottom Lip:
  More convenient and more playable.

Makes me Laugh:
  Nights with too little sleep and too much sugar.

1 comment:

Tami said...

Love this! Congrats on the new job. It is perfect for you. We need to have another adventure.