Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving.

I am 20-years old.
Twenty.
Some times I forget and say I am eighteen. . . that is not a spelling error.
I don't feel that old- and technically it isn't old at all.

When I was eleven I would steal the razors that my brothers shaved their faces with to shave my legs. (I wasn't suppose to shave until I turned twelve.) I have my own razor now, but I still feel like that little girl.

My twenty years have life have been full though. Each day blessings rain down on me and I have so much to be thankful for. So for my twenty-years I am giving twenty thanks.

1.     love

2.     prayer

3.     faith

4.     gospel

5.     family

6.     testimony

7.     opportunity

8.     determination

9.     optimism

10.   work ethic

11.   good health

12.   writing

13.   art

14.   communications

15.   charity

16.   service

17.   friendship

18.   laughter

19.   books

20.   sincerity





inspiration for blog post found here

No comments: