Tuesday, November 1, 2011

No. 1 - Thankful Days.

Lots of people do 30 Days of Thanks during the month of November. 
Does this show a lack of creativity?
Am I losing my blogger touch?
NO. . . at least that is what I am telling myself.
I am going to do a month of thanks- because, well, there is so much to be thankful for.


Day 1: Cute notes that make me smile.

This is precious to me. A beautiful work of art that was given as a gift- and it turned my entire day into a dream. I am in love with little notes, and one day I plan on leaving little notes of love all over my house for my husband and kids to find them throughout the day. Yep- it will be bliss!

1 comment:

brentandshayleegale said...

I leave little notes for Brent all the time! He loves it and I love making his day :) Sometimes he even finds time to return the favor :D