Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Simply Marvelous Life. Natalie

This is my lovely sister-in-law Natalie.
We call her Nat- She is beautiful huh?!
She is married to my second oldest brother, Bryan.
aka: the doctor one
They live in the land of far-far-far away 
or Indiana 
I got to see them for the first time in a year and a half this last April.
It had been way too long.

I remember when B first introduced Natalie to us.
She was wearing a white and red down-feather vest with a black shirt underneath.
My sister and I couldn't leave her alone- I think my brother was embarrassed
. . . . I was young- okay.
I have loved Natalie ever since and I am so glad that we are family.

This Simply Marvelous Life is dedicated to June 7th, a lovely Tuesday.
Name: 
Natalie Marie Mason

Childhood Ambitions: 
I wanted to be a baby doctor or nurse. I also dreamed of being a mom.

Wildest Dream: 
I want to go on a 100 day cruise around the world.

Current Reading: 
Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand

Soundtrack: 
I love the song Hazy by Rosi Golan feat. William Fitzsimmons. I am usually listening to Lemonade Mouth music because my girls are obsessed with it!

Retreat: 
I always dream of a good beach vacation, but right now I would love to get a sitter and just go to the local beach by myself and read a book and soak up some sun.

First Job: 
Sanding wood blocks that are used for stamps.

Last Purchase:
8 yds. of fabric for some curtains in our office space.

Inspiration: 
Husband, father, church leaders

Proudest Moment: 
Watching my children achieve new things and seeing them light up when they do.

Biggest Challenge:
Finding the time and the energy to do everything that it takes to run a household.
Hidden Talent. I know karate and I’m pretty good at folding laundry. Hehe.

Something you have yet to do:
I want to visit Greece, Italy and Tahiti, I want to build a house with a really big laundry room, and I want to really study history like I should have when I was in school! I want to do so many things I can’t list them all!

Writings (blog): 

2 comments:

Layna Torg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Layna Torg said...

Kelsey! I love your blog. You have done a fantastic job! keep up the good photography. you're awesome :]

layna torg.