Sunday, September 26, 2010

september.

September you came and left so quickly!
I have been in school for a month- wild!  The weeks are flying like geese going south for the winter. . . And where I love the excitement and the adventure of each new day- I get a lump in my throat with how fast my life is moving.  I'm not ready for each day to pass like it is.
I look at days in perspectives if that makes much sense at all. . . let me explain:  So, a regular day for me is I wake up, go to school, come home, do homework, socialize, more homework, go to bed.  Typical day, nothing wild or out of the ordinary. On this exact same day however this day could be a major event, a day of new life, new relationship, or even death and pain- all in all though we are in this together living and anticipating what will happen next.
Hello October may your soon comings be splendid!

No comments: