Saturday, May 2, 2009

Cheer/Song Tryouts '09

I was so nervous for tryouts! Ya think it would become less nerve racking as one gets older, but after four tryouts I have been just as nervous for almost everyone!
The Seniors! Ya I can't believe we are finally seniors! This is our fourth year trying out together.. I can't believe how fast the time has flown by! I still remember freshmen tryouts like it was last week.
Waiting to have Captain interviews. We have captain interviews to narrow down the girls who we will vote for to be captain. We don't know how it is yet, but I'll let you know.
These are what the school halls look like during tryouts.. Ha ha! I think it is really funny, I mean doesn't this make you laugh! Every girl gets a lot of support!
Right after I got done in front of the judges. I didn't have to worry any more the scary part was over!
P.S. I made the Cheer Squad!

No comments: