Sunday, January 4, 2009

Family times!

Niah fell asleep eating crackers.. or so we thought (she started laughing after we took the picture)
Niah and Baby Addison

All of "My Little Girls!"

Chloe, Mom, and Addison

Jon and Sandi

Shay, Weston, Chloe, Nat, Bryan
Niah, Halee, and Rilee
Bryan and Chloe

On the 26th my brother Bryan, Nat, Niah, and Chloe came to visit! I hadn't seen them in so long! My entire family (minus Denton) were all together! We had so much fun together! All "my girls" played every day non stop and had many many sleep overs! To summaries the week they were here we ate a lot, talked even more, played a good many hours of the Wii, we laughed so hard we cried, had many late nights and early mornings, there were tears that were shed, O! and I can't forget the CRAZY bubble baths! and I think I've learned so much about my older brothers.

No comments: