Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Mighty Treasure!

My SCRIPTURES are my mighty treasure! For the last month or so I have set a personal goal for myself. A goal to really study my scriptures and to understand the principles behind the verses and how it applies to me (D&C 61:18 "...What I say unto one I say unto all...). I have grown to love my scriptures more in the last while than I think I ever had! I challenge everyone to do this, to read and study your scriptures, to really understand them. At first it maybe hard to get into the habit or you may feel that you don't have time, but in all actuality we will make time for whatever we feel is important.


These are my scriptures. My goal is to make all my pages look like this. Right now I am working in D&C on my own then in Seminary we are working in the New Testament. I have learned so much and my testimony has grown so rapidly! I feel sure and strong, ready to spread the truth through my example and by sharing my testimony every opportunity I have! :)

No comments: