Friday, August 15, 2008




Lifeguarding has been the bomb! I am no longer the youngin, who just fills in whenever needed, but I get a lot more hours and I am even allowed to open and to carry my own set of pool keys! Last Saturday I was the only veteran there, I must say I was a bit nervous! I was worried something would happen and I wouldn't know how to handle it, but I did great! The pool had a slow day so that made things easier as well! This is me and Kasta-Kast while in the office at work... I absolutely love working at the pool! It has always my dream, :) as a little girl in elementary on parent teacher nights when we had to write what we wanted to be when we grew up I put that I wanted to be a life guard. Swimming is my passion! I look forward to days were I can just swim laps in the pool, feeling the bubbles of my motions float to the surface around my body, and the comforting pressure as the water wraps around me. It is my sanctuary!

No comments: