Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Homecoming!

I was asked to homecoming yesterday by Tanner. He suprised me while I was in Seminary. Bro Cowan told me that I needed to help him with the scripture, and handed me a scroll to read. The Scroll read, "Doctorine Covenants 139:1-4...1. And it came to pass that Kelsie was chosen in the beginning of the school year 2008 A.D. 2. And this chosen message, Brother Cowan called Kelsie forth to declare her invitation to the glorious night of homecoming. 3. And thus was the gospel preached to those who had attented on this sixth hour of seminary on August 26, 2008. 4. And so it was mad known, among the class both small and great, the unrighteous as well as the faithful, that Tanner, one of the knoble and great ones, had chosen to inquire upon Kelsie for her hand on the night of homecoming. And I bear record and I know that this record is true, even so Amen." clever don't you think.. now I just have to think of a way to answer.

2 comments:

Taylor said...

very clever :) nobody really told me how he did it! And you read this in front of class? haha thats funny O and Tender ;) lol is he in your seminary class?

Tanner said...

haha o man that is so funny, so you told me to go check out your blog but i didnt even expect to see the whole way i asked you to homecoming on there! that is cool though, i hope you liked it :) oh yeah and thanks for answering me today that was awesome. i really am going to hang that plunger on my shelf like i said ha