Friday, August 15, 2008


Can you believe that one time there were only eight of us.. wow how we've grown! Now there are 17 of us and only getting larger! I can't believe it! One time my mom had a child in each stage of life.. for example: Jon was in college, Bryan high school, Weston was in middle school, Denton elementary, I was in Kindergarten and Shaylie Nan was at home with mom! Our family has always been super close. It is so-o much fun when everyone comes home. The house is so crowded, the little girls have dolls, dress ups, or kitchen pulled our and they are having the time of their lives and laughter rings inside and out! My sister and I have always always been close, but I fell that as I have gotten older that I have grown a lot closer to my brothers and their familys! I really don't know where I would be if I grew up with out all of the tourmenting ;) , teasing and examples that I have had. I would like to thank you all and say that I love you! Near or Far we will always be a FAMILY!

No comments: